[RTTY] NOTNUFRTTY Scores

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NOTNUFRTTY Scores
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:48:06 -0500
Here's the team breakdown:

K4GMH  (Mike-VA)      367     145     53,215
WA9ALS (John-IN)      272     117     31,824
WA0SXV (Mike-NM)      233     103     23,999
AA9RR  (Tim- WI)      180     107     19,260
N8YYS  (Roy- WV)      190     101     19,190

              NOTNUFRTTY TOTAL:      147,488

We surely had a lot of fun, now the second running of our team.  Thanks to
everyone for their contribution, and for letting me be on the team even
though there was a chance I would have to leave for awhile (didn't happen).
Unfortunately we fell short of last year's total of 207,445 points.

Heck, I think if we would admit, the xrays gave a little interest to the
thing.  You were forced to take some time "off", yet you needed to monitor
the charts and the bands to decide when the waters were safe to jump back
in.  I guess after 2 hrs, there wasn't much choice!  I set my radio on WWV
and came back in the shack when I could hear it!

With 10 minutes remaining, I found Vern to work the only other IN station,
and congrats to him for likely getting the IN cert this year.  It's great to
finally have some local competition!  ;-(  HI

MMTTY and WL 10.33C worked great together!

Only 1 guy refused to work me because I was a dupe.  Why don't they get it??
;-)

Thanks to the organizers, and thanks to the DX that participated, as well as
the regulars and the newbies!  73 - John