[RTTY] NAQP RTTY LP7H SOAB ALL BAND

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY LP7H SOAB ALL BAND
From: lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar (javier Santillan)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:25:12 -0300
NA QSO Party
Call used: LP7H
Location:  CORDOBA. ARGENTINA
NAME SEND : PUCARA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80         0     0     0     0
40         0     0     0     0
20       157   157      40     3
15        70    70        30     3
10         0     0            0     0
--------------------------------
Total    227   227    70     6

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 17252

Station:
            RIG : KENWOOD TS-850 SAT
     ANTENNA: CUCHCRAFT A4-S  18 MTS HIGH
     SOFTWARE:  MIXW2.06

thanks to all friends that communicated with me, there were not =
propagation
conditions in 10 meters, only from Argentina of they listened stations =
in 15
and 20 meters.
The word "PUCARA" , is a word of Indian origin that means a high =
position
(mangrullo), where the natives used it to see the advance of the enemy
troops,
It is also the name of An airplane of combat of production Argentina, =
IA-58
" PUCARA "
It is for that reason that I like like name to carry out the contest.

JAVIER O. SANTILLAN
FOURNIER 2783 BARRIO MATIENZO
X5011CDO CORDOBA
ARGENTINA