[contestru] Fw: [RTTY] Russian RTTY test this weekend?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [contestru] Fw: [RTTY] Russian RTTY test this weekend?
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:58:30 -0500
Hi Bill, et.al.,

For all contests supported by WriteLog, including the Russian RTTY contest,
you can find them on my web site at http://www.k9jy.com and click on
'WriteLog Contests' on the lower left part of the navigation bar. The
contests are rules are organized by colander date. If you want to know
what's going on for August, you can see all the contests WriteLog supports
there.

The Russian RTTY contest has the 2001 rules, but nothing has changed.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

Any idea where I can find the rules, such as start time, exchange, etc.???