[RTTY] NAQP Score , W1GZ

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Score , W1GZ
From: gordon@neurophysics.com (Gordon LaPoint)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:36:24 -0400
North American QSO Party, RTTY
Call: W1GZ Operator(s): N1MGO, WN1E Station: W1GZ Class:
M/2 LP QTH: VT Operating Time (hrs): 10
80      28 19
40      110 40
20      81 32
15      25 17
10      8 4
TOTAL 252 112

 Great Contest!! Used call W1GZ, name Chaz, N1mgo & WN1E took turns
operating. Set up field day style at a hunting camp near Rutland VT. Ran with a
G5RV hung from the trees, with a generator to power the computer and radio.
WN1E had a scare, I left for a walk in the woods, then the bands shut down, he
thought the radio broke, untill he figured out the real problem!! I got back
just as
the bands started to come back. Equipment: IC-756 Pro II, Writelog, G5RV at
about 30 feet, small Honda generator. Even with the flare problem, still beat
last
years score, from same location, used call N1MGO last year.