[RTTY] NAQP score KR6E

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP score KR6E
From: kr6e@thevine.net (Ben Grokett)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:33:17 -0700
2002
North American QSO Party

CALL USED___KR6E__ MODE _RTTY_ POWER: <100 WATTS     ARRL SECTION or =
COUNTRY CA
Call of operator if different from call used =
____________________________________
                                                         Valid QSOs =
multipliers
_X___ Single operator=20
                                                        80      29       =
16
____ Multi operator                         40      102     43
                                                        20      146     =
50=20
                                                        15      20       =
15=20
                                                        10       =20
 TOTAL 297 124

  297   QSOs  *   x       124  DXCC Countries =3D   36828     Claimed =
Score=20

YES__X______   TEAM COMPETITION    NO___________
TEAM NAME  NORTHRIDGE SHAKERS
________________
"I have observed all competition rules for fair and ethical operation as =
well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country. My report is =
correct and true to the best of my knowledge. "  Ben Grokett,  KR6E

Date _7/24/02 Call _KR6E_____________

Great fun in the NAQP in spite of our large solar event.  Nice to see so =
many familiar calls.

naqpjuly2002, KR6E

multipart/alternative
  text/html