[RTTY] aa4nc

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] aa4nc
From: George Johnson" <w1zt@arrl.net (George Johnson)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:33:35 -0400
I gather that we are starting to become a large crowd.  I lost a total
of 5 (net 1442) and 2 were AA4NC.  All NIL.  I wonder if we will ever
hear what actually happened?  Like Shelby, I appreciate the log checking
efforts and this is the first time I have had an LCR (new one!)
available from the ARRL.  From the sound of other comments, I also
appreciate that the logs were in very good shape.  That is also good
news.

Will not be QRV this weekend but should have the station back up in a
couple weeks.  Good luck to all this weekend.
73, George .. W1ZT