[RTTY] WPX RTTY Certificate

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Certificate
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl> (SP5UAF)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:29:54 +0200
Hello RTTY Gang,

Just two days ago we received very nice certificate for CQ/RJ WPX RTTY
Contest - World Winner Multi-Multi. Great thanks to CQ Magazine, who
donated this wonderful plate.

We sumbitted our score for Multi-Two in any way we had to make
something wrong and were moved to Multi-Multi entry. But fortunately
we can still be very happy.

Kindest regards to all of you from 3Z0WPX team

Tom SP5UAF

PS. Last week I answered all directs (we received some) for 3Z0WPX.
And today I visited our local QSL bureau and left there almost 3000
3Z0WPX QSLs (for all contacts). Hope you will like our QSL card.