[RTTY] G0URR SOAB NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] G0URR SOAB NAQP
From: Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com (Robert Webb)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:10:56 +0100
Hi all, thanks for all the hard work, i guess for you guys over the pond the
DX kinda slowed you down, so thanks for making the effort and taking the
time to struggle against the conx to work us. I will be back next time and
hopefully propagation will be better. No doubt that the tribander at 60ft
made a big difference working the weak ones though, 73s

2002
North American QSO Party

CALL USED___G0URR____________

___X_ Single operator ____ Multi operator
 20           37  19
 15          22   12
 10
 TOTAL  59  31

  59   QSOs  *   x       31  DXCC Countries =   1829     Claimed Score
_____________
YES___X_____   TEAM COMPETITION    NO___________
TEAM NAME__The Gee Bees______________________________
_____________

Multiplier Summary
20 Meters
NAM
CT   MA   ME   NH   VT   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   KY   SC   TN
OH   IL   IN   KS   MN   ON

DX
FO    HA    I     OK    SP    UA9   UR    YL    YU

15 Meters
NAM
MA   FL   KY   TN   VA   AR   IL   CO   IA   KS   NB

Robert Webb
G0URR