[RTTY] Needed QSL's

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Needed QSL's
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 10:06:08 -0400
I'm trying to confirm some of those that I have worked, but not received
confirmation. Curious if anyone has had success with any, and if so, what
route did you use. Please reply privately, and if necessary, I'll summarize
for those requesting. Yes, I know bureau cards take time, but just curious
as to any success anyone may have had with these stations. Actually, I have
nothing better to do while waiting for NAQP CW, yep CW, to start at 1800Z!
Thanks.
C'Ya, Shelby

Call                     Routing                          Date Sent
5Z4GL                Direct                           August 2000
9V8ZB                Buro (JL3WSL)           December 1999
C31SD                Buro (CT1AMK)         February 2000
CP8XA               Buro (DG9NB)             February 2000
CU2/DK2OY      Buro (DK2OY)            February 2000
CX7BF                Buro (CX1AA)            February 2000
D2AI                    Buro (CT1EGH)          February 2000
ER0F                    Buro (OE5EIN)           February 2000
TJ1GD                  Buro (SP9CLQ)          September 2000
TR8CA                 Buro (F6CBC)            February 2000