[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup - AA4NC

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup - AA4NC
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:31:27 -0700
On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:03:44 +0000, K4SB wrote:

>Looks like Dan went to a hell of a lot of trouble on his own
>inititiave to try and fix this one.

I appreciate his effort, but he should have taken one more step:
Rescore the entire contest and see if any changes were made in
the standings of the category winners.  If there were, a letter
to the (new) winner should be sent along with any certificate or
plaque and the corrections printed in QST.

To simply state this is "impractical" is nonsense.  This is a
Cabrillo-scored contest, after all.  If Dan doesn't have the time
to do it, I'm sure an experienced volunteer (not me, certainly)
could be found.

Bill, W7TI