[RTTY] 160 meter activity

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 160 meter activity
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 06:33:44 -0700
On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:04:07 -0000, Jon Harder wrote:

>I've already voted for including it in any future winter NAQP
>activity, and hope we can keep 1800-1810 populated at other times.  Let's
>use it, folks!

Right on, Jon.

Only worked one station last night, NN6K, Les in Bonita, CA,
about 100 miles from here.  Les was running 50 watts and pretty
good copy with one or two deep fades, typical of 160.  Time was
0315z.  Listened and called CQ at 15 and 45 after for the next
couple of hours, but heard no one.  By then it was kind of late
for the east coast guys.

Will try to be active on 1805 more often around sunset and later.
If you hear me, give me a call.  :-)

73, Bill W7TI