[RTTY] K4WW SOABHP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4WW SOABHP
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:19:43 -0400
Another one in the log! I suppose I shouldn't have complained about the lack
of activity on 80 meters, as, percentage wise, it was my most productive
band! I made 12 contacts on 80, all multipliers! I should be so fortunate on
the other bands! It's amazing what extra multipliers will do for the score!
Only 37 more contacts, but 61 more multipliers than last year, resulting in
more than doubling last year's score. I suspect that if more had tried, 10
meters would have resulted in more contacts? Several inquires to the, "ways
open" west coast stations resulted in "sorry not a peep"! Regardless, I had
fun, and the format suits my "tired ole body" just fine! Thanks to SARTG for
sponsoring, and to all for the contacts! Without y'all, RTTY contesting
would be like "watching television"! Thanks.
C'Ya, Shelby

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   12   120    12
   40:   60   700    39
   20:  200  2660    72
   15:  173  2375    64
   10:   20   265    13
Total:  465  6120   200  Total Score = 1,224,000

Club: Kentucky Contest Group