[RTTY] RTTY Survey Results Updated

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Survey Results Updated
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:27:56 -0500
Updated the results with 115 submissions.  Still have about 56 yet
to process so the results could change.  I did forget to change the
update date (should be 8/19/02).

http://www.aa5au.com/rttysurvey_results.html

You can still submit to the survey.  Go to my RTTY page and
there's a link to the form there.

Some problems to note.  If you are running firewall protection,
you may need to disable it to send the form.  If your browser
security is set to tight (not to accept cookies), it won't work.  I have
a couple that just can't get it to work for some unknown reasons.
But that's only about 1.5%, so that's not too bad.

Thanks for your support.  The results are interesting but nothing
too surprising at this point.  BS7 is, of course, #1 on the list as it
is the only entity that has not yet been active on RTTY (or digital).

I hope to have the other 56 (and others that come in) updated by
the end of the week.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog