[RTTY] DX-stations Guide to RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DX-stations Guide to RTTY
From: ekki@plicht.de (Ekki Plicht)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:11:31 +0000
Maybe some remember, back in April 2002 we had a discussion about proper RTTY
operations from various Dx-peditions. How to do it and how not.

That discussion gave me the idea to write up what was said here, and maybe add
some of my own experiences. A very early version was published here in April.
Now, Francois, of the famous 3XY8A expedition asked me if a revised version
was available (as if HE needs one, his dx-op style was perfect...)

Anyway, here it is:
http://www.plicht.de/ekki/dxguide/index.html

I am very interested in you opinion, input and corrections.

Especially I need more data on bandplans for Region 3 (Asia, PacRim, OC). It's
a shame that the IARU can't get their act together and publish a consistent
and complete bandplan for each region.

The document is not complete, some graphics on band plans are missing, I am
working on these. Thanks to all who gave me their valuable input and to all
on the reflector.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR