[RTTY] SARTG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:55:11 -0500
This contest was a total disaster from the very begining. Thunder storms
Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Plus having to use the
IC-735 that has little or no filtering along with the summer line noise I
get at this qth.  With no filters to use, it was almost impossible to work a
call. If I heard a call and no one got close to the signal, I worked it.
But, if someone was close, it garbled the print and I was out of luck.  In
the first 2 hours I had 15 calls in the log. I worked a few more during the
2nd section and then gave up as the thunder storm was really bad. The good
news is that we got 3.5 inches of much needed rain. I will turn in this
indecent score so that the 21 calls I worked will get the credit.

Band            QSO's               Pts           Dist.          DX
20                 16                     200          5               11
15                   4                        55         1                 4
10                   1                        15          0                1
Total              21                     270           6               16
Claimed Score =  5940

73..........Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League