[RTTY] RTTY Roundup

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup
From: ws7i@ewarg.org (Jay)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:10:47 -0700
These web pages are for ARRL members only still. So you have to login.

For those who want to find out some details about Hal, WA7EGA, (now K7IRA)
drop into the ARRL Website and read his history.

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/k7ira.html

If you want to know a bit more about the Roundup from the European
perspective see John ON4UN's article at:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/on4un.html

Phil, GU0SUP details his station and his Roundup efforts at:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/gu0sup.html

Barry, W2UP, gives us some insight into PSK31 in the Roundup from a
contesters view.

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/psk31.html

If you want to check on what the competition is using for equipment and
antennas then check out the Station descriptions at:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2002/rtty/stations.html

These guys put in hours of work to do all of these articles for your
enjoyment so check them out.  Now that the ARRL has decided that contest
stuff will be moved to the web we need to make sure that we find and enjoy
the enhanced space that this gives us.

73 Jay WS7I