[RTTY] WPX and other CQ results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX and other CQ results
From: ok1ym@seznam.cz (Olda Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 14:41:23 +0000
Hi to all contesters,

just my opinion

There is a lot of great HAMS and GREAT people in U.S.A. but U.S.A.
is NOT the whole world.

Why shall I buy the magazine only for results of TWO contests ?

I think that contesting is still only the hobby not a Business
to sell results isn´t it ?

About the fast and public free results - for e.g. EA RTTY contest
Contest dates 6/7-APRIL-2002 the final result 25-JUNE-2002 !!!
About great support for example DARC is publishing WAE contest
results for free on web and even sending paper results directly to all
participants. The CRC ( Czech Radio Club ) is doing the same for OK/OM DX
contest.

GL in contest and keep health - Olda J41YM in Greece