[RTTY] Help with HD-3030

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help with HD-3030
From: ws7i@ieway.com (Jay)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:17:08 +0000
At 12:38 PM 9/1/02 -0000, DJ3IW Goetz wrote:
>supposed to be, vertical. The mark ellipse is slanted by about 30 degrees
>to the horizontal. With the PCI-3000 this correspond to a 200Hz shift signal.
>Proper tuning and 170Hz shift were verified with MMTTY and its software
scope.
>The HD-3030 documentation refers to a phase shift network in the
>input circuit of the 2295Hz board. Caps and resistors are of fixed value.
>Due to the long time since I last used the HD-3030 I do not remember any
>more if this kind of scope display is/was normal...
>Do the old hands know of a way to correct/change this behaviour?

Winging it from the old memory bands. Take a pot and put it in line with
the scope. It is a problem of too much drive or something on one of the
scope leads.

Maybe it is across them, but a pot will let you adjust it to "normal".

Jay

---
Jay Townsend, WS7I  < ws7i@ewarg.org >
Assistant Manager RTTY NAQP