[RTTY] THANKS and help !

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] THANKS and help !
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:49:33 +0200
Jim Martin wrote:

> JY9NX  sent to QSL man and emailed many times no response
Sent and received many cards via the bureau: JY9NX via JH7FQK
Turnaround less than one year.

> T77M     sent direct and followed up with emails
Sent and received many cards via the bureau.
Turnaround less than one year.

> VR2BG   sent direct and followed up with emails
Sent and received my card via direct. But you must have a lot
of patience! You have to wait up to some years! =:-(
To my knowledge he is a very selective QSL'er. Some people
have received a card after some weeks; some after years!

> 9V1ZV    sent direct and followed up with emails
Forget this one! Sent via direct and have not received anything
until now. Sent e-Mails .. no response. Asked around and have not
found anyone, who has received anything from this Dollars collecting
guy!

> HC1JQ    sent direct and followed up with emails
Sent and received many cards via the bureau.
Turnaround approx. one year.

Good luck ..

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--