[RTTY] why ?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] why ?
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:36:26 -0500
as a list moderator (not this list), I find that message and action is
frequently caused by the sender, you, using a different email address than
the one you subscribed with.
Hopefully you saved your original subscription emails with your password
etc.
That would be the easy way to check for this discrepancy.