[RTTY] SO2R radios

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R radios
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:45:14 +0100
Hi Gang

In setting up the 2nd radio, I was wondering how you SO2R guys
split up the bands between the 2 radios.  I'm building a box that
will let me switch everything between the 2 radios, but that only
lets me use one radio at a time with no antenna, etc on the other
one.  Do you set one up for one set of bands and the other for
the rest or what?  I stuck up a milti-band antenna I could use on
one radio or I could just put the 160, 80, 40 on one and the 20,
15 10 on the other.  Or is there a better way to split up the
bands/radio's?
Also, what works better, stubs or filters?  Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY