[RTTY] YA/G0TQJ Operation Approved by the ARRL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] YA/G0TQJ Operation Approved by the ARRL
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:42:15 -0500
The Ohio/Penn DX Bulletins reports:

DXCC NEWS. Bill Moore, NC1L, ARRL DXCC Manager, reports the following
operations are approved for DXCC credit:
     Myanmar  - XY3C, XY5T, XY7V, XY0TA, XY4KQ and XY3EZ (Operation
                dates: From August 1, 2002 to August 25, 2002)

  Afghanistan - YA/G0TQJ (Operation dates: from April 30, 2002 to
                July 11, 2002)

Has anyone received a QSL card from YA/G0TQJ yet?  I nice picture of him
on qrz.com operating from Afghanistan.  Look up G0TQJ.

A big thanks to Chris for his RTTY operation from this difficult location.  And
# 328 current for me when his card arrives.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog