[RTTY] N1MM logger setup

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM logger setup
From: ditdah@infogen.net.nz (Frank Hunt)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:59:45 +1200

> Has anyone used the N1MM logger program?  I've been playing with
> it but when it comes up, I get a window for logging QSO's, and
> the MMTTY engine.  The only problem is that the MMTTY engine only
> shows the top half of it's display.  There is no place to see the
> incoming or outgoing information that is sent.  There is no way
> to change the config of the MMTTY engine that I could see.  Looks
> like it might be an interesting program if I could get it to run.
> Getting antzy for the CQWW/RJ test to start!  73
> Tom W7WHY

I've been using the N1MM programme for over a year now for CW
and RTTY contests, and it performs really well. Not too sure what
your problem is Tom. In the recent and latest N1MM versions the
MMTTY engine is enabled when the "digital interface" window is
selected, and is fully configurable.

Would suggest you explain your problem to the very helpful folk on
the  N1MM reflector,  and you will get the answers you need.

73, Frank ZL2BR