[RTTY] Reply from Brian, K6STI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Reply from Brian, K6STI
From: k7wm@i10net.com (k7wm)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:43:23 -0000
This thread was beat to a bloody pulp, revitalized, beat again, and thought
was put to a timely death a long time ago. The objection to Beezleys
"piracy" problem was not the piracy problem but the method he was going
about causing interference to on going transmissions. A lot of the so called
piracy was in fact done by  legit buyers who was trying to use the software
with a club call or another call and couldn't get ahold of Beezley. Another
question that was never answered was the legality of Beezley turning on YOUR
transmitter and transmitting something HE wanted to, when HE wanted to. And
yes, I am a registered owner of RITTY and have never questioned Beezley
being a genius, just his methods. I miss Ray, WF1B.
Wayne k7wm@i10net.com