[RTTY] 5Z4DZ Update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 5Z4DZ Update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:59:16 -0500
Picked this up off the DX Reflector.  Look for 5Z4DZ on RTTY soon.
Pretty nice website.  5Z is currently ranked 65th on the RTTY needs list.
I remember I had a difficult time with this particular country.

I just returned from the marsh.  Not too many Teal down from Canada yet.
Did manage to bag six though.

73, Don AA5AU