[RTTY] Contact to Ray, WF1B?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Contact to Ray, WF1B?
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net (George Henry)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:08:20 -0500
If worse comes to worse, I have a copy of TurboPascal (never run), and might
be able to figure out how to compile it for you.  Otherwise, I could send
the source to my son at college and he  might be able to get it compiled
there.  (He just started his first year in computer science...)

73 de KA3HSW