[RTTY] GU0SUP in CQWW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP in CQWW
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:57:11 +0100
Hi all,

Just a quicky, as I am bushed and need my bed! A full report on the contest
tomorrow!

I was planning to make 500 Q's for 500k points, which - to me - seemed
almost a joke, BUT, I actually did it!
The score was about 520k for 560 Q's in the end, and I had some nice DX in
there.
Not sure about any new ones, (maybe UK9AA), but what fun to see all those
W6/W7's on 10 & 15m. No sweat getting into WA, OR, CA, ID etc, and some were
LOUD! Even bagged KH7X well into the evening here on 10m. Best of all was
finding WW7OR on 40m!
Got many of you on 4 bands, which was great as well.

I'd like to thank whoever organised the sacrifice for this one, as it was
great!
Perhaps you'd like to organise another?

73 all, and tnx for making this a weekend to remember
Phil GU0SUP