[RTTY] The contest is over and...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The contest is over and...
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:47:00 -0000
I'm still hearing RTTY in my head (yes, the radio is off. I checked).

Wow - the activity was unreal. Solid wall of signals 050-150 on the high
bands. Never heard so much activity before!

BTW, a bunch of you guys in those contest-disadvantaged locations
beat me out to the Europeans on 10 and 15 (ALS, AU, and some 6s and
7s, too). Was it that I was LP (low power, not long path), or condx too?
Hope I beat some of you to a few JAs :.)

Time for bed,
Barry W2UP--