[RTTY] CQWW (CQ-Zones rec'd/worked)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW (CQ-Zones rec'd/worked)
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:44:36 +0000
He was operating from above the 50th parallel, which is zone 2.  He
announced that to many DX bulletins and some of the DX reflectors.

Zone 2. Northeastern Zone of North America: V02 Labrador, the portion of
VE2 Quebec north of the 50th parallel, the VE8 Northwest and Nunavut
Territories east of 102 degrees (Includes the islands of King Christian,
King William. Prince of Wales, Somerset, Bathurst, Devon, Ellesmere,
Baffin and the Melville and Boothia Peninsulas, excluding Akimiski Island)

73
Bernie, W3UR