[RTTY] W9OL 03 AUG SARTG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W9OL 03 AUG SARTG
From: w9ol at billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun Aug 17 13:48:48 2003
2003
-+- SARTG WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

CALL: W9OL  ___ Single OP., All Band
 QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:  1 10 1 1
40m: 11 120 6 7
20m: 155 1965 46 19
15m: 87 1200 36 7
10m: 2 20 2 1
Total: 256 3315

Total multipliers: 126
Score:  417690

I wish more contests had segmented operating times...like during my normal
sleeping periods. :-)))
Funny propagation at times. I can tell more people are using AFC/NET as CQ's
were answered exactly on frequency far more than in the past.
Thanks to all and to K4SB/AA5AU for the dta and friends files.
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you
will look forward to the trip.

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland