[RTTY] A few things

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A few things
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:47:43 -0000
Hi all,

Well, no GU3HFN for TARA this year, as we have no rig at the club, and
neither of us really fancied trying to "un-plumb" our rigs to take to the
club.
The club's FT990 is at the hospital at the moment, and won't be back until
after the New Year.

As for the OK contest, I understood it was 22/23 December, and I hope it is!

I may well be found wandering the bands on CW in the ARRL 10m contest next
weekend, so if you get a call from GU0SUP, don't fall off your chair! It
will be me!
Don't plan many contacts, just S&P fun for me, whilst the band is still
open, and also to test the CW interface in Writelog.
PLEASE NOTE - I will NOT be doing any SSB, just plain old CW.

Hope to find a few of you then.................
Or, will find you in the OK test.......

Vy 73 de Phil GU0SUP