[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Results Are Looking Good!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Results Are Looking Good!
From: Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net (Jim Martin)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:25:25 -0000
Thanks John
Due to the huge volume of Qs and massive number of multipliers there was a
slight arithmetic error in my score submission........I put the numbers in
the wrong boxes!!  Bill is in the process of correcting this. I see I have
been pipped at the post for the Wooden Spoon!
My lowest ever contest score was in a 24 hour 6m event where I set the
station up portable on hills just outside Edinburgh and worked 12 stations
in the 24
hours. I kept on waiting for the magic band to open, which it did, the next
day!
73 Jim   MM0BQI