[RTTY] mmtty 1.63

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] mmtty 1.63
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:56:28 -0800
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:13:06 +0100, Dirk Desloovere wrote:

>Dear,
>
>Maybe a question for on the mmtty reflector but I am not a subscriber on that
>one.
>
>The download file is about 2 Mb, how can you get this program on 1.4 Mb
>diskettes ?
>
>My hobby pc has no internet connection for downloading.

As a couple of other guys mentioned, creating a .zip file will do
the job.  Another option is to install a CD-RW drive and copy the
program to a CD.

Both drives and blank CDs have become so inexpensive recently, I
highly recommend this method.  Besides avoiding multiple disks,
CDs have so much storage capacity that file compression is not
required.

73, Bill W7TI