[RTTY] TARA SPRINT NEWS..

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TARA SPRINT NEWS..
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:31:24 EST
Greetings:

I'm proud to announce we're having a fantastic response to this year's TARA
RTTY SPRINT. The amount of you that have taken the time to post your "Claimed
Scores" is outstanding. We still have a couple more days left until the
scores are finalized and we'd still like for anyone who hasn't yet posted
your score to please do so immediately. This very well could be the best year
ever for logs received, couldn't you help put us over the top! Come on, it
will only take maybe 5 minutes, no kidding! No score is too BIG, nor too
LITTLE! If you were in the contest, then take a few minutes of your time and
submit your score. The TARA Sprint has made that job easier than ever. All
you have to do is go to the website below and fill out 2 forms, THAT IS IT!
No long logs to zip up and email. No long summary sheets to hassle with, just
go to the website and fill in the forms and you'll be helping us out
tremendously! I hope we can count on you.

TARA RTTY WEB PAGE:   http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty.html

 Thank's for reading this message!

73 de NY2U - Bill

multipart/alternative