[RTTY] SARTG HNY - GU0SUP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG HNY - GU0SUP
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:13:15 -0000
Hi all,

Well, I didn't get out of bed early, and OH BOY! Am I glad I didn't!
Conditions have been awful, with the Solar Flux way down in the dumps, so
someone please go sacrifice a few virgins before the weekend! (I'd do it,
but I can't remember what they are!)

Anyway, here is my VERY POOR score for the SARTG HNY contest:

            QSOs     Points     Multipliers
80m:       0             0             0
40m:      12            12            8
Total:    12            12            8

Score:  96

Thanks to SARTG for putting on this fun contest, and to all in the log!

HNY to all, and catch you at the weekend!
73 de Phil GU0SUP