[RTTY] SARTG HNY RTTY - VE6YR

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG HNY RTTY - VE6YR
From: Rfmandmpm@aol.com (Rfmandmpm@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 20:17:17 EST
Well, that was fun. It was too cold here to rotate my antenna so I missed a
few DX contacts that I could hear. I did manage Japan, Argentina and also
Spain, with some difficulty. T88HA and OH7KUD could not copy me.

Sure, you have heard of TVI, but this contest helped me discover a new type
of interference, COMI  -  CO Monitor Interference. It happened on 40 metres
when I was running about 500 watts. My digital Carbon Monoxide Monitor
started beeping, and would not stop. It is back on the job now, after
spending the night in the snowbank.

My score is meagre, but each and every qso was precious. Thanks everyone and
thanks to SARTG for sponsoring this contest.

            QSOs     Points     Multipliers
80m:       3             3              2
40m:      13           13             5
Total:     16           16             7

Score:   112

Happy New Year to All

73 de Bob VE6YR