[RTTY] K4GMH HNY 2003

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K4GMH HNY 2003
From: nasfred@1bigred.com (Mike)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:22:58 -0500
Contest category: SINGLE OP

         QSOs   Points  Multipliers
80m:      3     3                   1
40m:      39  39                  20
Total:  42      42                    21

Score:          882
Remarks: Thanks for putting on the contest.  However, can you do something
about the bands especially 40 meters next year?!  The 40 meter path to
Europe didn't stay open as long this year as it did the last several years.
 Looked at the WWV report after the Contest and the solar flux index was
down to 115 with the A and K okay.  So guess we are definitely on the
downward side of the sunspot cycle.  And to that would like to add a thanks
to all who took the effort to dig out my greeting to you - Happy New Year.

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH