[RTTY] ARRL Roundup

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL Roundup
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:48:10 -0800
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:17:03 -0600, Bill Metzger wrote:

>One question for anyone.  I noticed several "worked all 5" or "worked 3"
>comments.  Why would you work on multiple bands when they don't count?  Or
>did I misunderstand the rules.  Thanks in advance.

In the ARRL Roundup, you get point credit for working the same
station on different bands, but the multiplier counts only once,
not once per band.

Other contests do it differently, with both point and multiplier
credit for the same station on different bands.  Gotta use an
eagle eye on them rules.  :-)

73, Bill W7TI