[RTTY] Updated the RWRL by the SARTG 2002 results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Updated the RWRL by the SARTG 2002 results
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 08:33:16 +0100
Hi,

just uploaded the new RWRL, updated by the SARTG 2002 results.

I hope, everyone had a lot of fun in the ARRL RTTY Round-Up this
weekend? I was active on Saturday evening for one hour only and then
I had to leave my home for a trip. On Sunday afternoon I had a some
free time to update the RWRL and on Monday morning to create the
"Claimed Scores List" for the RU also. A laptop and "Roaming Access"
makes it possible to maintain my Web Pages from any place from
anywhere. ~:)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch