[RTTY] Was W4UK the only SC stn in the RU?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Was W4UK the only SC stn in the RU?
From: faunt@panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:42:41 -0500 (EST)
   From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
To: <rtty@contesting.com>
   Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:51:35 -0600

   How about AA4V, WA4WXA, K0COP, WA4VKW and WA4MVI?  They
   were all worked from SC...

   >From ND:  NW0L & KE0A
   >From SD:  W0SD, K7RE, KD0S, KI0QS, WB0ULX, WA0PNB
   >From GA:  W4AO, WB6BWZ, N4WD, AE4Y,
   >From DE:  K3LT

I also got N3KK, N4GJ, and KG4ORA from SC.

And I got K3LT.

I got NW0L and W0SD on 5 bands, for my first use of an 80M antenna, as
well as K4GMH and K6LL.  I'm just sorry I missed W1ZT and W4UK on 80M.

I also have a C3S and EF-140 up now.  Whoopeee!

I think I worked one European, most of my DX was the Americas.
I missed GA and NV.  So, why didn't I go to NV this time?  I forgot to.

This is 50% more Q's than last year, in about the same amount of time,
17 hours.  (note, drink either more or less coffee).

It was fun, and 80M works.

Claimed: 36,573 points
     Q States Prov. DX
80  35   1     0    0