[RTTY] Cabrillo Format

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo Format
From: Bill Metzger" <wmetzger@earthlink.net (Bill Metzger)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:28:37 -0600
I'm trying to produce the Cabrillo log from the RU this past weekend.  I've
selected the records in the log and then clicked on Cabrillo.  I then fill
out the details but cannot find a selection for "RST Received" and
"Exchange".  I select the ARRL RTTY and end up getting an error message that
the log file is incompatible with the Cabrillo format.

Any suggestions on how to export the log file into this format?

Thanks.

Bill KF0OH

multipart/alternative
  text/html