[RTTY] K7_AL7CM - Fun !

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K7_AL7CM - Fun !
From: radionet@seanet.com (radionet@seanet.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:36:16 US/Pacific
Been ham since 1965 - First time in any contest, and had a great time!

Stuff:  TS-850, Cushcraft R-6000 (painted black and dark green)
   tied to a little tree in the back of the condo with
   50 ft. of underground rg-8x - had to stay on 20-15 and 10.

   PK-232 going to Writelog

 19856 Score     292   QSOs     68  Multipliers

Many thanks to AA5AU with his web site that helped me with my writelog program,
which I had just gotten.

You RTTY guys are a great and considerate group on the air - looking forward to
more of these, even though I know I will never be a 'big gun' with the little
antenna.

Walt