[RTTY] PSK31 Roundup odds and ends

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PSK31 Roundup odds and ends
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:27:41 -0000
As I mentioned in my score writeup earlier, PSK31 was absolutely dead
as far as contest activity goes. Except for about 10 stations, everybody
else was an "I'm not in the contest" QSO.

The stations that gave me a serial # above 001 were: PA0WRS,
UT5CO, RU3AT, DJ1PE and ON6FN. Obviously, since there was no
serial #, I don't know if any of the stateside ops were "real" contesters.
Tnx for the QSY to PSK31 guys! Interestingly, I worked one non-
contester on 3 bands. DJ7GP gave me 001 on 10m, 002 on 15m 10
minutes later, and 006 an hour later on 20m.

I did, however,  pick up a few rare states, so I thought someone might
want to try to cultivate these guys as future Roundup Baudot ops too:
KJ7NO UT
KK4UQ SC
KC0HOR ND
KD5MSS NV