[RTTY] 2003 ROUNDUP W4UEF SOABLP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2003 ROUNDUP W4UEF SOABLP
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:46:29 EST
Hi,

Many thanks to contest sponsor and to all participants. And a special thanks
for the following five bander and who are in order: VP5NN, WW7OR, K5AM,
KU1CW, W0SD, and XE1KK. For a few seconds, I thought that my system was
getting hits/misses when I worked K4WW and K3WW back to back! ! !  I had a
terrific time as usual. There is a 300 and a 450 ohm line coming into the
shack. One is attached to a home-brewed balance line tuner. Due to a mistune
on one band, RF only go into the shack and locked my keyboard up once.

As my wire antennas are swing in the breeze supported by pine trees, I am
pleased to report the following for my 22:41 hours of effort:

     QSO    State  Prov
80    205         8        0
40    101         6        3
20    222         2        1
15    158       14        3
10    101       17        3
Total 787     47       10

score: 787 QSO's * 105 Multipliers  =   82,635

Gear: FT1000MP Mk V (abt 100w) - WriteLog/MMTTY and DSP599zx
Ant: "wannabe" rhombic @ 15m wid abt 100m on each side - 80m dipole @ 9m

ue Rick W4UEF