[RTTY] Which contests?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Which contests?
From: salaca@asson.apollo.lv (Vilnis Vosekalns)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:45:25 +0200
Hello Terry and all RTTYers,

You can put on one A4 page all the list, Word
file for download is here :

http://www.qsl.net/yl2kf/Calendar.html

Most popular probably, by participants - CQRJ RTTY, ARRL Roundup,
WPX RTTY, SARTG, BARTG, WAEDC.....
Interesting rules in JARTS, SCC, ANARTS. Most complicated
is WAEDC with QTCs. Most familyfriendly is SARG. So, You have
to look on list.

73!
Vilnis YL2KF