[RTTY] Sprint Manager and updated rules announced

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Sprint Manager and updated rules announced
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:13:10 -0500
---------------------

from Carl K9LA, NCJ Editor

I am pleased to announce that Doug W4OX is the new RTTY Sprint contest
manager.  I'm sure most of you know Doug, as he has been active on RTTY
for a number of years and has operated from VP5 and KG4.

And thanks to Jay WS7I for his efforts during his tenure in this position.

One last issue - the NA Sprint rules in the Jan/Feb 2003 NCJ are the
2002 rules - OOPS.  The correct date for the RTTY Sprints are March 9
and October 12.  Check out the correct rules on the ncj web site at
www.ncjweb.com.

Carl K9LA