[RTTY] RTTY Software

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Software
From: k0bx@qsl.net (joseph duerbusch)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:26:58 -0600 (CST)
I disagree with Bill on the RITTY software just for the reasons he have that it
was the 'best'.
My vote is for MMTTY which runs in Windows and can/is being used as plug-in on
logging software like Writelog.

It is just not worth the hassle for those few times when RITTY will out perform
MMTTY (and yes it will).

Back a few years ago, WF1B and RITTY was KING.  But times move on and I would
not put my $$ on UNSUPPORTED DOS software.

But everyone has an opinion.

Joe K0BX