[RTTY] Ahh yess.... the old SO2R debate!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Ahh yess.... the old SO2R debate!
From: tgstewart at pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 14:56:35 2003
----- Forwarded by Tyler G Stewart/BENN/PEP on 01/24/2003 01:25 PM -----

Tyler G Stewart
01/24/2003 01:15 PM

        To:     anthony deprato <anthony.deprato@gte.net>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [RTTY] Ahh  yess.... the old SO2R debate!

...standard operating procedure for SO2R RTTY at the top stations.  Only
trick is keeping only one TX on at a time.  Violate that and you are
instantly a Multi TX station.  I use two computers networked tho...and a
hardware interlock on the PTT's.  I covered this in my Dayton presentation
last year...

Ty K3MM

anthony deprato <anthony.deprato@gte.net>
01/24/2003 12:36 PM