[RTTY] So2R--try writing a rule separating SO2R

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] So2R--try writing a rule separating SO2R
From: ws7i at hotmail.com (Jay WS7I)
Date: Sun Jan 26 21:38:36 2003
>From: "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
>Well it would seem there is a Campaign of some kind in regard to SO2R.

>[Shelby Et Al]..trying to ride a dead horse and make him go faster.

Yep, Only way to win a horse race that I have ever seen is to find a horse,
feed 'em some oat's and keep getting on the back until some of the folks see
the light.  You been "up" lately Ron?

Sounds to me Ron that Shelby is starting to get you convinced, which is good
now that you are retired from RTTY contesting.

Shelby keep up the good work.  It's clear to me that the horse needs a few
more oats, a little sugar, once in a while, and perhaps just a touch of the
horse whip now and again.

As to the original argument by W5XD, rule writing is easy, if you can tell
the difference between high power and low power you can tell the difference
between multiple radio's and one radio.

I think Shelby already won that race along with BARTG....not only that but
the software folks didn't even have to write a different module because of
the rule :-)

[With apologies to those who don't understand the humour]