[RTTY] XE RTTY AA5AU HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XE RTTY AA5AU HP
From: aa5au at bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun Feb 2 21:41:25 2003
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

   80:   63   146     8
   40:   97   234    17
   20:  176   432    37
   15:  135   355    37
   10:   33    84    13
-------------------------
Total:  504  1251   112  Total Score = 140,112

Club:

Comments:

Condx were terrible.  Finally on Sunday I couldn't stand it anymore and quit.
The weather was sunny and 72F outside.  Couldn't see being cooped up working a
contest with dead bands.

Thanks to all that worked me.  Lots of XE stations.  Too bad the condx weren't
very good.  If they are this poor for WPX, I might go High Power but probably
won't make that decision until contest time.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog